I want to try e-cigarettes

Tags

01-02-24 21:18 

Hi everyone!!! I've been wanting to try electronic cigarettes for a long time, but I don't know where to start. Can you recommend trusted stores where I can buy quality devices and liquids?

Reply To This Message - Send a private message

01-02-24 21:37 RE: I want to try e-cigarettes

Hi, I too was in the same situation when I first started using vapes. One of my favorite stores to buy e-cigarettes and liquids is Brusko . They offer a variety of device models for beginners and advanced users, as well as a large selection of liquid flavors. I have ordered from them several times and have been pleased with the quality. The devices I've bought have worked consistently, no problems with vaporizers or batteries. As for the liquids, they provide information about the composition and production, which is an important aspect for me. Also, they have quality certificates for many products, which confirms their safety.

01-02-24 21:55 RE: I want to try e-cigarettes

Today, many studies suggest that e-cigarettes are a safer alternative to regular cigarettes, but there are still risks. For example, poor quality liquids or improper use of the device can be harmful to your health.

You must identify yourself to post in this forum

Login: Password :

New on Cinemasie? Register here