Irvine Movers You Can Trust? Help a New Resident Out!

Tags

04-12-24 13:17 

Hey everyone, moving blues are hitting me hard! I finally snagged a new apartment in Irvine, but the thought of packing and hauling everything myself is seriously stressing me out. My back still remembers the last DIY move, and it wasn't a pleasant experience. Anyone have any recommendations for reliable movers in Irvine? Ideally, I'd like a company that's efficient and careful with my belongings

Reply To This Message - Send a private message

04-12-24 13:59 RE: Irvine Movers You Can Trust? Help a New Resident Out!

Congrats on the new apartment in Irvine! Moving is a pain, but it's definitely worth it for a fresh start. Listen up, I used a fantastic moving company called umoc last year for my own move within Irvine, and they were absolute lifesavers. They're a local Irvine business with a great reputation, and they specialize in apartment moves. They offers a full range of services, from packing and unpacking to secure transport and even furniture disassembly and reassembly. They were incredibly efficient and careful with all my belongings, not a single scratch or dent! The team was professional and friendly, and they made the whole moving process so much smoother.

04-12-24 14:51 RE: Irvine Movers You Can Trust? Help a New Resident Out!

Hiring a company that has experience with apartments is a great tip, especially in Irvine with all the new apartment buildings. Help with packing and unpacking is also a major plus, as packing always takes the longest. Thanks for the recommendation! I will definitely check out this company for my potential move in the near future.

You must identify yourself to post in this forum

Login: Password :

New on Cinemasie? Register here