"My wife is a gangster" serait All-Zone et d'autres trucs

Etiquettes

14/02/02 09:26 

Source: yeondvd
Sinon, voilà les spécifications:
Special Features: (two-disc set) Cast & Crew Info / Interviews / Making-of footage / Outtakes / Production Data (special features are not subtitled)

Sinon, comme je m'en doutais, les bonus de l'édition spéciale coréenne double-dvd ne sont pas sous-titrés donc, il vaudrait peut-être mieux se tourner vers l'édition HK(le vcd est très bien foutu donc il doit en être de même pour le dvd je supposes)

Au rayon des futures sorties:

Ré-édition coréenne de "christmas in august", ce qui permettrait d'avoir des bonus et une image impec'(la première édition était fullscreen)

A.F.R.I.K.A. est confirmé pour mars/avril

Et pour finir, on pourra apprécier la sortie d'asako in ruby shoes que c'est un film qui va encore tout tuer et dont voilà la BA:
http://www.wix.co.kr/cinema/engtrail/asakoin30.asf

Et évidemment, y'a toujours la sortie imminente en édition spéciale double-dvd de Joint Security Area

En bref, il est temps de sérieusement songer à se prostituer ou à faire du racket à la sortie des écoles parce que ça va vachement faire mal aux comptes en banque tout ça.

répondre - Envoyer un message personnel

14/02/02 11:27 RE: "My wife is a gangster" serait All-Zone et d'autres trucs

Je viens bien me prostituer...avec de jeunes et charmantes jolies filles SEULEMENT. C'est tout, non mais :p

16/02/02 17:57 RE: "My wife is a gangster" serait All-Zone et d'autres trucs

par NICROW
Qqn l'a déja reçu ou pas ?ou vous etes tous comme moi vous patientez?

16/02/02 18:57 RE: "My wife is a gangster" serait All-Zone et d'autres trucs

Moi dès que ma dernière commande arrive, je l'achètes(avec aussi les dvd's de kick the moon, club butterfly, last present, tears et peut-être love wind love song: korea rules!).

16/02/02 19:07 RE: "My wife is a gangster" serait All-Zone et d'autres trucs

Allez hop, copier-coller du site de Darcy:

This movie was actually the second-highest grossing film of the year in 2001, if you count nationwide figures (in Seoul, MY SASSY GIRL had more, but not nationwide). So obviously it was very popular with viewers, but at the same time it's also become extremely common in Korea to criticize the film. I think many people see it as a symbol of changes happening in the industry that they don't like.

Anyway, for those of us who are just looking for a funny movie to pass the evening, it has just been released on DVD by Bear Entertainment (an investment/production company just entering the DVD market). The DVD has DTS sound, English subtitles, anamorphic presentation, and a number of unsubtitled extras on a second disc, such as interviews, outtakes, making-of footage, etc. Also, despite the #3 on the back of the DVD case, this is an all-region DVD.

First, some notes on the DVD: it's a pretty solid release overall. The extras are pretty much average compared with other releases these days; not as much as MY SASSY GIRL or FAILAN, but there's enough there to keep you occupied for a while. Unfortuately a big part of the extras are taken up by interviews, which aren't very interesting if you can't follow the Korean.

The subtitles are pretty good. It looks like the original subtitles were well-done, but I have the feeling that they were retyped into the computer by someone else. In other words, the translation is sophisicated and well-done, but there are lots of little typos and strange word substitutions throughout. They're very easy to follow, however.

As for the film itself, I have a feeling that, like BICHUNMOO, there will be passionate supporters and detractors on either sides of the fence (this is not to say that if you liked one you will like the other). A lot of the jokes don't require translation, and the film has some very funny moments. Unfortunately the directing isn't very good, however (including the action scenes, which aren't very convincing). At times the movie seems to be making fun of itself, which you may consider a strength or a weakness.

Personally I enjoyed watching it in the theater (helped along by a roaring, sellout crowd at 10:30am), but afterwards I didn't have much desire to go back and see it a second time. It is, however, a good example of the woman-kick-butt trend that has developed in Korean comedy the past year or so. Among the year's gangster comedies I preferred HI, DHARMA and MY BOSS MY HERO, but I haven't heard any word yet about DVD releases for these titles...

--Darcy

18/02/02 10:33 RE: "My wife is a gangster" serait All-Zone et d'autres trucs

je devrais le recevoir cette semaine moi, je vais aussi me commander guns and talks ou un truc comme ca, et aussi kick the moon, et musa et... argh, j'ai trop de trucs à me commander et pas de sous =(

22/02/02 18:40 RE: "My wife is a gangster" serait All-Zone et d'autres trucs

par NICROW
cherycok, c'est quel style guns and talk et musa y as des stt sur le dvd ?

Vous devez être identifié pour poster.

Login: Passe :

Nouveau ? Inscrivez-vous ici