Software Glitch and Alerts

Tags

09-02-22 12:49 

Is anyone else suddenly receiving alerts when their preferences have been set to No Alerts? I've had all mine shut off and suddenly I'm getting alerts for quotes, tags, etc. I've checked my preferences and they are all off as they should be. Additionally, I can't post in the help/support forum.

Reply To This Message - Send a private message

09-02-22 13:18 RE: Software Glitch and Alerts

Okay, well. I'm facing the same problem right now. I read that you're working on it, so I just hope it gets fixed. Anyway, we all need good maintenance and it's not as easy as it seemed at first glance. For example I had to hire a whole SaaS development company to help me with my project because I obviously couldn't do it myself.

09-02-22 13:21 RE: Software Glitch and Alerts

I unfollowed all threads I was following, unchecked the auto follow options, and turned off all related push notifications. I am still getting notifications when another user posts to a thread I have posted to...

10-13-22 23:16 RE: Software Glitch and Alerts

Interesting question

10-13-22 23:18 RE: Software Glitch and Alerts

I think this article will be useful for you, especially if you consider travel software. And in general, in Computools you can find a lot of useful information for your own projects, ewen if you higly experienced software guy. I think they are the best in the development segment in nowadays

10-21-22 16:53 RE: Software Glitch and Alerts

if you face any problems or crashes during software development, then I have a solution for you. Intetics https://intetics.com/ is the best company to contact and you will get the highest level of service. Because they deliver software development excellence with the best custom services and software development solutions that turn your business puzzles into functional, award-winning products.

01-12-23 20:36 RE: Software Glitch and Alerts

There are many website builders available online and everyone wants to build a website without investing much time and money. It is very tough to choose a right and perfect service as every business owner has its own business requirements and wants something different to other. So, before choosing a builder, it is recommended to read the tips [url=https://www.justalternativeto.com/how-to-choose-the-best-website-builder-in-2022/]here[/url] and features of various services.

You must identify yourself to post in this forum

Login: Password :

New on Cinemasie? Register here