Have you heard about the Pandora Box Arcade Platinum Pro?

Tags

04-18-23 05:33 

Hey guys, have you heard about the Pandora Box Arcade Platinum Pro? I'm thinking of using it to build my own Bartop Arcade machine. Have either of you used it before?

Reply To This Message - Send a private message

04-18-23 05:53 RE: Have you heard about the Pandora Box Arcade Platinum Pro?

Yeah, I actually have some experience with it. I built a Bartop Arcade machine for my home using the Pandora Box Arcade Platinum Pro and it works great. It comes with over 4000 classic arcade games, so you'll definitely have plenty of options to choose from. One thing to keep in mind though is that the controls can be a bit finicky. You might need to adjust them to get the responsiveness you want, but it's definitely worth it for the variety of games available.

04-18-23 06:11 RE: Have you heard about the Pandora Box Arcade Platinum Pro?

I haven't used the Pandora Box Arcade Platinum Pro specifically, but I have built my own Bartop Arcade machine before. My advice would be to make sure you have enough space to house the components, especially if you're going to be using a larger monitor. Also, consider investing in quality buttons and joysticks to ensure a better gaming experience. You can always upgrade the software later, but having good hardware is key.

You must identify yourself to post in this forum

Login: Password :

New on Cinemasie? Register here